Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Am Cool (According to These Results)

I am nerdier than 6% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I laughed out loud when I read my results, and I was not at all surprised. I really don't despise nerds. I think (oh, wait, with such a low nerd score can I even use that word?) they are cool, which is a good thing since I'm married to a cool nerd. I'll have him take the test to prove it, but I know (can I use that word either?) I'm right. He's a smart guy. Since 94% of people had a higher nerd score than I do, maybe my result should just have read "ignorant".

Random question: I wonder how many non-nerds are married to nerds. Do opposites attract, or are we an anomaly?

1 comment:

Erica said...

lol I'm "somewhate nerdy," (51%) married to one of the nerdiest guys in the world! haha