Thursday, March 01, 2007

Link Love



This is me today. Heading into the 4th straight day of nonstop laundry. So in lieu of a thoughtful post, I'll share some link love.

Debra shares links to two of David Grayson's books free online! Yay! I have Adventures in Contentment (it's actually the green book pictured in this post) and love it. I look forward to reading these new ones.

Rebecca kicks off Teenstyle Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to this. Although I'm quite a distance from teenager-hood, I know it will give me great ideas for a more youthful look. I'm not so good at dressing my age...The best part is that I know Rebecca will give cool ideas for clothes that are both stylish and modest!

Speaking of modesty, find the final results of The Rebelution's modesty survey here. Interesting stuff.

Lindafay shares simple seasonal clothing lists at her blog. This is helpful for me, because I tend to keep too many clothes for my children. As we all know, too many clothes equals too much laundry! Something I don't need more of!!!!!

Check out Josh Harris's hilarious cartoons that illustrate how we feed the flesh. Very funny, but true.

Just discovered Shorpy, the 100-year-old photo blog.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Oh, how fun to find someone else who also enjoys David Grayson! Happy reading and thanks for linking to me again. :) Blessings, Debra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "blog of confidence" (he hee).

I have to tell you, I stumbled across that cartoon the other night and it was such a great illustration. My "boss" (the Awana missionary) asked us this last January if we looked back over the last year, were we pleased with the growth in our relationship(s) with the Lord. Sadly, I had to acknowledge that I had become complacent.

To the best of my ability, I will not just sit by and let the same thing happen this year!