Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hey Everybody

Thanks to everyone who left comments over the last few days. I enabled moderation and I am still trying to figure it out, so that's one reason no one's comments showed up right away.

We've sold our old house (after 6 months) and are in the process of buying a new one! More on that later...We are thankful. We were out of town for a few days to close on our old place, and we also swung by my parents because they again graciously raised a beef for us, and it was time to pick up the meat. We also came back with venison, pecans, and sweet potatoes (everything but the potatoes from my family). So I guess you could say it was a "fruitful" trip!

Trying to catch up from our days away. Hopefully I'll have some more substantial posts soon.

Blessings!

3 comments:

Donetta said...

Come by for a visit I have a gift for you. Scroll down. Community is a better place with you.

Arizona Mama said...

Hey, girl! Congratulations on number 4! And congratulations for selling your house! That is such a good feeling.

Hannah's Mom said...

Yay! Congrats on selling the house. Can't wait to see what you find...
Take care!
Love ya!