About me. Lots of people in blog land have done this little meme. It feels kinda narcissistic, but it was fun too. Now you know how strange I really am!
1. I don’t like to watch TV in the dark.
2. I know how to milk cows and goats, spin yarn on a spinning wheel, quilt, bake bread from scratch (without a machine), sew and knit at an beginning level, and grow a garden.
3. I don’t like plastic. I think it’s a necessary evil.
4. Messiness drives me stark raving mad. When my house or van are messy, I often feel on the verge of a freak-out. Most people (even my husband) would never guess this because I try not to freak out, and my house and van are usually messy.
5. I was home schooled K-12.
6. I like things to be exact. For example, when I set the digital timer for 60 minutes, if it runs over to 61 minutes I have to bring it back down to 60. It drives me nuts to see the little red squiggly line when spell check doesn’t recognize a word like “homeschool,” so I change it to “home school” just so I won’t have to look at the line. I don’t like to view my blog while I’m logged into Blogger because the tool icons look cluttery. I feel intensely unsettled when rugs or picture frames are crooked.
7. I didn’t wear makeup till I was 25, even on my wedding day. Now I wear it every single day, and I never, ever leave the house without it.
8. I would love a huge family. Like 8 kids.
Now it's your turn! What are 8 random things about you?