Monday, January 21, 2008

Since I'm Sure You're Dying to Know...


I promise I'll have more interesting things to blog about shortly. Right now I am just consumed with finishing these household tasks.

I have gotten bogged down a little the past couple days. Actually I just did a little yesterday since it was Sunday, although I was home all day because the kids were still not well enough to take to church.

Then today I caught up from my day of rest. *g*

But I have the living room mostly done. I have to admit with some consternation that there is not a place for everything yet. The books are mostly in place, but as for the cd's and movies...I am just too tired to sort and organize them all right now. Soon, I hope. But everything that's not in cabinets will be orderly. And the rest will just have to stay behind closed doors for now. I've succumbed to the dreaded condition of leaving it for "the time being!"

No comments: