Monday, December 22, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



Each Monday Peggy hosts The Simple Woman's Daybook. I decided to participate this week.


For Today...December 22

Outside my window...it's gray and chilly. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's though!

I am thinking... how glad I am that I mixed and froze cookie dough next week for stress-free baking this week!

From the learning rooms...free reading this week since we are on Christmas break.

I am thankful for...my sweet husband and precious children who have gone Christmas shopping for me. :)

From the kitchen... pie crust for sweet potato pies. Fajitas for supper. Christmas cookies!

I am wearing... fave Keen shoes.

I am reading... Nourishing Traditions.

I am hoping... to get all my Christmas prep done in time for a peaceful holiday.

I am creating... a fruit of the Spirit quilt for my oldest girl, a little blue purse for my middle girl, and a secret gift for my son.

I am hearing... Baby fussing on my lap...she is so sleepy.

Around the house... laundry, holiday cleaning for a tidy Christmas, wrapping gifts.

One of my favorite things... quilts handmade by Grandma.

A few plans for the rest of the week... cooking.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...







No comments: