Thursday, November 09, 2006

Out and About

My sister has some good post-election thoughts up.

Rick Capezza tells about all the pro-life democrats who won.

TulipGirl is on hiatus...Or is she? I'm glad I kept checking every day, just in case!

Lindsey is doing a week of modest and feminine dress at her blog. So refreshing to have someone enjoy looking like a lady without being legalistic about it. (Today she's in track pants and a pink t-shirt.) Lindsey is adorable, and I love her girly outfits since I'm all about skirts myself.

Mrs. Cat has some great "waste not want not" tips up today. I've been working on not being so wasteful, so these were very timely for me.

Anna at Pleasant View Schoolhouse (a beautiful blog) has pointers for working with a beginning seamstress.

Mrs. Wilt has moved! Check out her new blog.

Yes, I admit it. I'm mostly reading homemaking and craft blogs right now. For those of you who enjoy something different, maybe the pendulum will swing one of these days soon.

Have a great day!

No comments: