We've been enjoying a lot of meatloaf around here lately. I'm all about easy, so I found a recipe for "Easy Meatloaf" online and made it even easier. Billy's complimentary, so it's probably pretty good. Here ya go...
• 2 pounds ground beef
• 1 cup 2% milk OR 2 eggs
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce--I put in a lot more!
• 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• 2 T. or so minced garlic
• Generous shake onion powder
• Handful dry oatmeal--about 1/2 c.
• 1/2 cup ketchup or barbecue sauce
I also add a good shake of dried parsley. Mix everything together except the ketchup. Put into a big loaf pan or shape into a loaf in a baking dish, pour ketchup or bbq all over the top. Bake at 350 for about 1 1/2 hours or till it's no longer pink in the middle.