Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Project


Come check out my new project--a blog strictly devoted to simple craft. I've had some ideas swirling around in my mind for awhile; hopefully this new blog will help bring them to fruition. If you've been reading here for awhile, everything that's up there now will look familiar. Hopefully soon I'll have new projects to post. This will still be my primary blog, but I plan to update the other blog several times a week to build a solid readership of crafty people. It will also be good accountability to make sure that I always have some kind of craft work in progress. I've strongly hesitated to start another blog, simply because I don't have that much time to devote to blogging, but since this one has a narrow focus and it will be more of a photo/project blog than a written one, I hope I can keep up. Also, having a goal in mind will provide added motivation.

Here it is: Simple Craft

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hurray! I'll be adding this blog to my Feeds so I get the updates in realtime! :)

Anonymous said...

Now you're right up my alley for sure! Crafting mama...I always have at least 3 projects in progress. It's much better than the 7 I used to have.

Anonymous said...

Very cool...
Maybe I'll learn a few things!