Monday, September 10, 2007

Sorry...


To my little handful of readers for being MIA lately. Between school and other things, the week piled up and I just had no extra time for blogging. Or much of anything else for that matter.

A brief upate:

Homeschool is going well. It's nice to be in more of a routine. I look forward to getting in even more of a groove. One day this week, I'll share our curriculum list for this year. I continue to be very pleased with the choices we've made. The kids are enjoying it for the most part, which makes me very happy as well.

We started MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) this week at church, something I've wanted to be involved in for many years. What a joy! It was so wonderful to have time to get to know other moms and just have fellowship. That's something I get very rarely.

Billy began his new Bible Study class for college and career age people (18 to 20-something), and including the discussion group leaders, we had 35! We are pretty excited, considering the old class for that age group had dwindled to 2 or 3 people. We're looking forward to seeing what God is going to do through that.

So...Not very profound...Not very articulate...But those are a few things that have been happening here.

More consistent posting coming up, I hope!

No comments: