Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All Around the Blogosphere

Thought I'd share a few cool things I've seen in my varied readings in the bloggy world...

My sis and fave blogger is on an internet sabbatical for the month. Waaaahhhh...

But TallSkinnyKiwi is back! I was thinking with amusement the other day that it's a good thing TSK is a guy. If I named my blog "Tall Skinny American", as a woman...Well...Everyone would hate me. And it would be a lie. But a guy can categorize himself that way without causing offense. I find that funny.

SouleMama has an awesome fall scarf idea. She's so creative and prolific that I'm just amazed...Especially since she's the mama of three littles like me. How does she do it all???!!!

Mrs. Wilt has posted some great ideas for laundry room organization. I'm inspired. My laundry room is, um, a black hole. That's as far as I want my true confession to go. Maybe one day it will look like Mrs. Wilt's.

Ever wondered how to strike through text? I have. Mommy Dearest from Home Sweet Home tells how. Does it work? Let's see. Yes!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i get google hits for "tall skinny chicks" and others

i actually have never liked being skinny and have always been a failure at putting on weight or muscle

being a skinny preacher is a curse but i am stuck with it.