Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Spotlight on My Sister

I hope to frequently spotlight some of my favorite blogs. Life at Sharps Corner is my sister Leah's. Obviously I like to read it for personal reasons, because it's great to keep up with their family news and pictures of my adorable nephew. I also like to read it for inspiration. Leah and her husband Stephen are missionaries to the Sioux Indians in South Dakota. On her blog, she tells stories of their experiences and posts ministry updates. She also shares thoughts on mothering and homemaking, recipes, poems, and songs. I especially love to read her posts about Christmas! She's a gifted writer, a great wife and mom, and most of all, an authentic apprentice of Jesus. Her blog lifts my heart, not just because she's my sister, but also because she's my sister in Christ.

No comments: