Thursday, November 17, 2005

Spotlight on Wittingshire and Christian Aesthetic

I'm reviewing Wittingshire and Christian Aesthetic together, because I read them both for the same reason: they are beautiful! Actually, I should say that I don't actually read either of them consistently...But I do check each regularly for the amazing, artistic photography. I grew up in the country and I live in the city now. I miss being out in creation daily. When I see pictures like the ones posted on these two blogs, it turns my heart to the Creator with gratitude for the beauty He's provided for us.

2 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Both DO have beautiful pictures - I can see why you enjoy them! They are an arrow to point us to praise of our Creator!

tommy said...

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad that you enjoy the website.