Monday, June 11, 2007

Out and About


Here are a few blogs--some old, some new--that I've been enjoying.

Simply Victorian I have a love-hate relationship with the Victorian era. However, Mrs. Wilt's new blog is beautiful. And I can't wait for Victoria magazine's re-launch, of course. I guess it's more love than hate.

Large Family Mothering Wisdom from a mother of 14.

Gracious Hospitality Since I believe hospitality is a wonderful gift, it stands to reason that I'm drawn to this blog.

There is No Place Like Home
Couldn't agree more.

Lula's Hardt A beautiful blog!

L'Influence
The talented Cherry has another lovely and inspirational blog.

2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

I'm honored that you mentioned Gracious Hospitality. Thank you! I'm so happy to meet you --- and have added you to my blog roll.

God bless you!
LaTeaDah

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me!

Sherry