Saturday, July 21, 2007

Busy Day Ahead



After a week of being gone every day, I am so glad to be safe at home again. I was out of my routine, and all my normal tasks (which I'm not so good at anyway) have piled up. I'll spend today doing a mountain of laundry (10 loads or more), piles of dishes, and deep cleaning every room of the house (which each seem to have a little extra job that needs to be done as well). I'll probably keep my sweet ones by my side like the mama in the picture above. It just works so much better that way, especially in this rambly house where I cannot always tell where they are. Hopefully by the end of the day, I can approach a peaceful Sunday with a tidy house and clean clothes for all.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Hi...so glad to have you visit my blog!!!Love the antique drawings here. god bless you!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Laundry....How fun!

Linda

Donetta said...

Hidden in the mounds of our dirty laundry....

Anonymous said...

So sorry that I have been away from blogging! We have had out-of-town family here (with 2 babies). We ALL got sick. Ear infections and bronchitis. We are feeling much better today. Hope to start blogging again soon! Please keep checking in, my blogging friend!
In Him,
~Christina