Thursday, July 05, 2007

Retro Cuties




Meet Nellie and Emily, two cute little retro ladies I printed for Elizabeth a long time ago...




With their extensive wardrobe. For the life of me, I don't remember where I found them. We cut them out and played paper dolls yesterday as one of the final lessons in Elizabeth's home speech therapy.




The girls got all dressed up and had a tea party. Emily was a bit of a blabbermouth, but Nellie, the hostess, was kind and gracious. Uh, in case you were wondering, Emily was played by me. It's fun to have a little girl so the little girl in me can come out and play. Do we ever really outgrow dolls?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know where you found these lovely young ladies and their wardrobes!

Charity Grace said...

Grace, I'll google around and see if I can find where I originally got them.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I remember as a little girl my mom and I playing around with simular paperdolls! I'd love to know where ya got them.
Don'y ya just love daughters?! Barbies, tea parties, make overs (they always make me look gorgeous)... The fun never ends!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I want a dress with daisies gracing the side and falling to the floor.

Donetta said...

Great referral link!
I hope you ST is going well. We got good news on Dash Hawk he is progressing well.

Charity Grace said...

The speech therapy is going well. She can say the R sound easily, but she still really emphasizes it. And she forgets a lot. However, I think it's just a matter of time, reminders, and practice now.

Charity Grace said...

LOL