Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Funny Girl


Elizabeth has been saving her money for a Felicity doll from American Girl. They are pricey but high-quality, and she’s been focused on her goal. Yesterday we figured out that she has $34 dollars saved toward her doll. We made a pie chart and I showed her how she has saved 1/3 of the money she needs. I told her that when she has saved 2/3 of the money, Billy and I will make up the rest.


Now you must understand that she’s six and the greater portion of her income has come from the Tooth Fairy lately. She sat cross-legged, counting and figuring in her mind. Finally she said with a deep sigh, “I guess I will have to pull all my teeth.”

4 comments:

Erica said...

lol That is cute.

Anonymous said...

Too cute...

Arizona Mama said...

Ha ha! What a sweetheart! Aisa has Samantha, and she is so much fun to dress! Audrey doesn't want one, and it makes me sad because I SO looked forward to buying one with her! LOL

Kelli said...

Aww...so cute!!!!

Kelli