Tuesday, July 03, 2007

For Some Rockin' Girls



Wow, I can't believe it! Lady of Virtue has given me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! I didn't even know she read my blog. Thank you, Lady of Virtue. I have to hand it to a mom who has 14 kids and still finds time to blog.


Now I need to name 5 girl bloggers that I want to award...That's hard...I read so many wonderful blogs...But here are a few of those many Rockin' Girl Bloggers...


Christina hasn't been blogging for long, but she has the sweetest blog! I love to read what she's written. Her love for Jesus overflows in her words. Besides, her blog is pink! What's not to love?


Katie is expecting her 5th biological child, but the 12th child in the Bettendorf family. She and her husband Jeff have allowed God to grow their family by adoption as well. They have just come through 4-year-old Jillian's episode with cancer. Katie's faith and dedication to God and her family are a wonderful inspiration. She definitely rocks.


Windy and her daughter Hannah, and Gina are my cousin bloggers! It is so cool to have family with blogs so we can keep up with each other! But even if we weren't kin (yeah, I've been in the South too long...relatives), they are still super cool people with great blogs. They all take amazing pictures. So artistic.


I want to be Debra when I grow up. I know I've mentioned it before, but it is so awesome to see someone who is allowing God to change her more and more into the woman God wants her to be. And she puts it into words that help us understand what that process looks like. I love Debra's blog. I'm not sure how she feels about being described as "Rockin'," but I'm going to give her the award anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, CHARITY GRACE! What a wonderful surprise and how incredibly thoughtful of you! Your words are so encouraging to me. I am so glad to know that you are enjoying what I write & share everyday, almost as much as I enjoy your blog.
You Rock!
~Christina

Hannah's Mom said...

Congratulations! and Thank you!

You are so Rockin'!!! :) Thank you Steph!! We love keeping in touch this way with you all. Spread across the country, this makes it seem that much closer.
Love ya!
Windy

Anonymous said...

Back 'atcha...

Arizona Mama said...

Well bless your heart! Thanks, CG! So, I can't give the award BACK to you, can I? Because I would if I could!

Charity Grace said...

*G*

Debra said...

Oh Charity--thanks so much! I am honored beyond words and yes! I think a 'rockin' award is terrific! :) Thank-you for your words here and for your encouraging comments at my blog, too... Blessings, Debra